Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cover of San Diego Style Weddings Magazine!

On Sunday I was cruising around Fry's Electronics in search of components to solve my perpetual image storage problem (stay tuned for another post on that), when I happened upon the store's unusually large magazine rack.

(BTW, have you SEEN that thing? It's huge! They have more magazines than Barnes & Noble, plus a whole host of household appliances, geiger counters, and paper shredders. And the world's gaudiest fish tank).

Anyway, I looked closely for the bridal magazine section as I always do, and spied the newest issue of San Diego Style Weddings magazine with an image I shot on the cover! Sweet! The image was shot at this shoot for SDSW. There are also a few images inside of the actual model (Ashleigh Erwin) and dress.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home